Contact Me

If you enjoy my blog and would like to contact me, you may reach me at this email: dena.netherton@gmail.com

Some of my stories are published in:
A Cup of Comfort Devotional for Mothers and Daughters (Adams Media, 2009)
Chicken Soup: What I Learned from the Dog (2009)
Love is a Flame (Bethany House, 2010)
Extraordinary answers to Prayer (Guideposts, 2010)
Love is a Verb (Bethany House, 2011)
Big Dreams from Small Spaces (Group Publishing, 2012)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday's (May 29th) Word

Wednesday's Word is:

saccharine, adjective
Pronounced: sack-r-rin or sack-r-een
Definition: 1. an overly sweet countenance or attitude, 2. overly polite


Last week's word was raconteur
Used in a sentence:

"We can always count on Uncle Bob to be the party's raconteur with his funny stories from the old days."

No comments:

Post a Comment