Contact Me

If you enjoy my blog and would like to contact me, you may reach me at this email: dena.netherton@gmail.com

Some of my stories are published in:
A Cup of Comfort Devotional for Mothers and Daughters (Adams Media, 2009)
Chicken Soup: What I Learned from the Dog (2009)
Love is a Flame (Bethany House, 2010)
Extraordinary answers to Prayer (Guideposts, 2010)
Love is a Verb (Bethany House, 2011)
Big Dreams from Small Spaces (Group Publishing, 2012)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

First song posting

Hey, Readers:
This is not the best recording, but I'm learning.
Click and listen to my rendition of Psalm 139.
Dena

http://soundcloud.com/dena-netherton/psalm139


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this, Dena. This is a great start. Please put me on the waiting list for your first CD. A wonderful way to memorize scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy. I hope lots of people take advantage of this easy way to memorize.

    ReplyDelete